Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need High Speed Internet or any special equipment to access this training?
No. All that is required is a computer or mobile device with an internet connection, a printer and an email address. Our training was designed to be as simple and accessible as possible.
2. How much will it cost?
Our courses cost $15.00 per credit hour if taken individually.
3. How do I pay?
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.
4. Is there a discount if my spouse and I both want to be certified?
Yes, we offer a $60 discount for couples who sign up together using a Bundle.Remember to select “Couple” as the account type when you register.
5. How long do I have to wait to get my certificate?
Your certificate is available for printing immediately after successfully completing each course.
6. How long do I have to complete the course after I register?
You have 40 days to complete courses and print your certificates.
Our site keeps up with your progress through the training. If you need to leave a course and return at a later time, you will start back right where you left off.
7. Will Social Work CEUs be valid in my state?
We are approved CEU providers through the Alabama Board of Social Work Examiners. This approval is generally recognized and accepted by other states and licensing boards. You may wish to check with your state or licensing board regarding CEUs. We recommend that you print the Contents Page of each course for each certificate earned.
8. Do I have to have an Application through an agency to take this training?
9. How do I get a certificate when I have successfully completed a course?
All certificates are provided as PDF files. You can access your certificate(s) for completed courses at anytime during your subscription period by signing into your account.